- 25minPREP TIME
- 1 6-oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp each sea salt and ground black pepper, divided
- 4 cups trimmed and thinly sliced Brussels sprouts
- 2 Granny Smith apples, julienned
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup raw unsalted walnuts
- 1 cup full-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. On a parchment-lined baking sheet, drizzle chicken with 1 tsp oil and sprinkle with garlic powder and 1/8 tsp each salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes, flip and continue baking for 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. On a second parchment-lined baking sheet, toss Brussels sprouts with remaining 2 tsp oil and 1/8 tsp each salt and pepper. Add to oven with chicken and bake for 20 minutes, stirring halfway. Set both aside to cool. Cut chicken into thin slices.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl, place Brussels sprouts, apple, onion, walnuts and chicken. Drizzle dressing over top; toss to coat.
NOTE: If following our 20-Ingredient, 7-Day Meal Plan refrigerate salad and dressing separately. Toss servings of salad with dressing when called for.