40 Day Healthy Challenge
November 12 - December 21
Don't Fall Behind This Holiday Season - Keep your healthy eating and fitness regimen on track
UNLIMITED Gym & Classes
2 1-Hr Personal Training Sessions
2 Weigh-In & Measures
Daily Exercise Challenges
40 Day Food Plan
Meal Prep & Nutrition Tips
Weekly Exercise Challenges incl. 1 Triathlon Challenge
Access to Facebook community for support & motivation
IF YOU REFER A FRIEND TO SIGN UP WITH YOU
RECEIVE $10 OFF
Baked Chicken topped with Spinach, Eggplant & Goat Cheese with Fig Balsamic Drizzle
4 organic thin chicken breasts
2 cups crushed dried chickpeas w/Italian spices
2 beaten eggs
baked eggplant - baked w/avocado oil and salt & pepper (bake ahead)
- Preheat oven to 400
- Beat eggs
- Dip chicken in egg and coat w/crushed dried chick peas
- Bake chicken 12-14 minutes
- Take baked chicken on cookie sheet and top with spinach, eggplant, & goat cheese Bake 5-7 minutes
- Serve over quinoa or riced cauliflower or cauliflower pasta
- Drizzle fig balsamic over
Kale Sweet Potato White Bean Skillet
Not only is this kale sweet potato white bean skillet healthy by hitting your fat, fiber and protein buckets, it also happens to taste really good too. And it's always important to make a meal that you enjoy!
· 1-1/2 tablespoons coconut oil (divided)
· 1 small onion, diced
· 2 large sweet potatoes, cleaned, peeled and diced into equal, small 1/4" cubes
· 1 teaspoon cumin
· 1 teaspoon curry powder
· 1 large bunch of organic kale, chopped with ribs removed (try this recipe with the kale stems
· 1 BPA-free can of cannellini beans
· 1/2 BPA-free can of full fat coconut milk
· Red pepper flakes
· Salt and pepper
1. Heat 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil over medium heat in a large skillet (I love my ceramic Xtrema skillet mentioned and pictured in the photos). Place the onion in the pan and sauté until translucent, and then add the sweet potatoes and cover for about 5 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, cumin and curry powder, and remove from the pan.
2. Add 1 tablespoon coconut oil to the pan and then throw in the kale. Lightly salt and pepper. You can add more seasoning at the end if desired. Stir until the kale is slightly wilted and then add the coconut milk and cover. Allow to cook for about 10-15 minutes or until tender.
3. Combine the cooked sweet potatoes, cannellini beans and red pepper with the kale. Stir and cover for a few minutes, until heated through. Adjust the seasoning as necessary and serve.
(1 pound turkey sausage can be added for a meat option)
*From the Tasting Page
Special Class ****Hip to Strip****
“Dancing Naughty is Good for the Body” ™
Created and Designed by Ann Saldi, Zumba Education Specialist
This striptease based workout takes the basic moves of striptease and combines them with various dance elements.
It’s an INSPIRING and EMPOWERING workout for ALL levels. You will be dancing sexy to all different rhythms that will build confidence, enhance flexibility, and tone your body all while you flaunt your best assets. So let’s Sweat Sexy!!!
Join us Thursday, October 4 at 7pm
$15 per person
***Personal Training Special***
Personal Training Special
*One time only
Summer Break is Here!!
College & High School Student Specials
4 Month Gym Membership $99.99
4 Month Gym & Classes Membership $159.99
Please call us or stop by the Front Desk to enroll!!
Cycle Against Cancer Fundraiser
The Cycle Against Cancer is an indoor cycling ('spinning') fundraiser organized by the Connecticut Cancer Foundation, whose mission is to financially assist cancer patients and their families, and to fund cancer research.
The Cycle Against Cancer will take place at Core Club on June 9th, 2018 8-12pm.
To participate, we ask people to form teams and fund raise at least $1,000. To accomplish this goal, you can recruit up to eight people to join your team. You can have friends, family, co-workers, and local businesses donate to your team fundraising effort, whether they wish to cycle or not!
For each $1000 each team raises, that team will be assigned one bike for four hours. If your team raises $2,000, your team will be assigned two bikes, if your team raises $3,000, your team will be assigned three bikes and so on. Each team can divide their time allotment among its team-mates. Solo riders are welcome to ride for the full four hours.
During the bike rotation, team-mates may help themselves to available refreshments or explore other offering such as ZUMBA, LESMILLS BODY PUMP and S.T.R.O.N.G
Get excited to cheer on your team as they strive to reach their goal!